Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Man's guide to Female English!!! HILARIOUS BUT TRUE

We need= I must

It's your decision= The correct decision should be obvious by now

Do what you want= You'll pay for this later

We need to talk= I need to complain

Sure....Go ahead= I don't want you to

I'm not upset= Of course I'm upset, you Moron!

You're so manly= You need a shave and you sweat a lot

This kitchen is very inconvenient= I want a new house

I want new curtains= And carpentry, and furniture, and wallpaper.....

I need wedding shoes= The other 40 pairs are the wrong shade of white

Hang the picture there= No, I mean hang it there!

I heard a noise= I noticed you were almost asleep

Do you love me?= I'm going to ask for something expensive

How much do you love me?= I did something that you're not going to like

I'll be ready a minute= Kick off your shoes, and find a good game on TV

Am I looking fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful

You have to learn to communicate= Just agree with me

Are you listening to me!?= [Too late, you're dead]

Yes= No

No= No

Maybe= No

I'm sorry= You'll be sorrry

Do you like this recipe= It's easy to fix, so you'd better get used to it

Was that the baby? = Why don't u get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep

I'm not yelling= Yes I'm yelling because I think it is important

All we're going to buy is a soap dish= It goes without saying that we're stopping at the cosmetics department, the shoe department, I need to look a few new purses, and those pink sheets would look great in the bedroom and did you bring your checkbook?

The answer to female saying "What's wrong?"...

The same old thing= Nothing
Nothing= Everything
Everything= My PMS is acting up
Nothing Really= It's just that you're such a pain in the butt
I don't want to talk about it= Go away; I'm still building my steam.

No comments:

Bitcoin

Google PageRank Checking tool